Saturday, December 8, 2012

So it's been a little bit crazy around here it seems....ok it is a lot crazy around here. First a quick Pax update: I took him back to the cardiologist a few weeks ago. His pressures were at 67, up 17 points from his check up in September. At 80 is when St. Louis would want to do surgery. St. Louis and his doctors here had hoped to get him to March or April before he would need intervention, but his cardiologist is thinking it's very possible that when I take him back in January that he could already be at 80. We weren't expecting at all that his pressures would jump so much in such a short time, but they did. I was pretty bummed by that news, but I know God has not fallen off His throne and I still stand on His promise of healing. Period.

For the whole month of October wr were without insurance for the kids due to some stupidness on Soonercare's part, but thankfully we got it back just in time for Pax's cardiology appointment. That would have been about $1600 out of our pocket! Thank you Lord for Soonercare so we never have to pay anything for our kids' coverage! Kaiden is now back on schedule with his Occupational & Speech therapies and starting next week he will get to strt his physical therapy. I'm so thankful for these services because they have so greatly helped him.

Another thing I'm grateful for are free clinics! I had gone to the free clinic for what I assumed was thyroid problems back in March. They didn't do anything then, but my symptoms have gotten so much worse. I'm absolutely exhausted...all...the...time!! I vacuum and mop and I'm done! My hair is falling out too...like crazy and I don't even have a lot of hair to begin with. I've always have fine hair so losing any is a big deal. Josh tries to make me feel better about it, but I know it's noticible. Anyways, I finally got up the guts to go back this past Tuesday and after being there about 4 hours I left with a prescription for Levothyroxine and an appointment for a follow up in a month. Supposedly it takes 8ish weeks to kick in and start feeling better, but I'm hoping with all my might that they kick in much sooner!

Today we took the kids to Toys R Us to look around and get some ideas for Christmas. SUCH a bad idea! It was absolute sensory overload for Kaiden and it was insanely busy. Duh Cari! It's 2 weeks before Christmas...of course it's busy! I ended up having to carry Kaiden out after an all out meltdown. Still, I'm looking forward to goin Christmas shopping next week for the kids. Christmas is going to be so wonderful this year. Tim and Teresa are probably coming to town for Christmas. They are such a blast to have around. I love love love my family!

Well I hear the kids making a lot of noise so I better interven before our neighbors call the cops! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. In this fashion my partner Wesley Virgin's tale launches with this shocking and controversial video.

    Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

    These are the exact same SECRETS many celebrities (notably those who "come out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.

    You've heard that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's because most of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

    Perhaps that expression has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years ago, while driving an unlicensed, beat-up garbage bucket of a car with a suspended license and with $3.20 on his banking card.

    "I'm very fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I become successful?"

    You've taken part in those types of questions, am I right?

    Your own success story is waiting to happen. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

    UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER

    ReplyDelete