Yesterday I took Pax for his follow up appointment with Dr. Madranero. Pax had been turning purple last week and just had some scary symptoms so I took him to the urgent care and then he ended up spending the night in the hospital. Long story short there's not really anything they can do until surgery to fix his heart. He's doing much much better. Not near as pale and hasn't been changing color quite as much. He's still not eating much, but overall he has improved. So basically today's appointment was pointless. We were in and out in no time. Now we just continue waiting until his surgery date....which none of us are looking forward to except to just get it over with. I continue to thank God though that He is basically keeping him alive right now. We are believing that God is continuing to work healing in Pax's body.