Friday, September 2, 2011

Looks like I'm gonna have to blog from my phone for a while. Our laptop is "sick" and we don't know when we will get it back. :( To update from my last post...Pax is doing wonderful. He is now 4 weeks post op. He had his post op appointment on August 18th. It was a wonderful visit. It was the 1st time we have had an appointment that there were no immediate concerns. I actually heard the words "his heart looks beautiful". I really believe that God gave us the best cardiologist and surgeons. We asked for the best and that's what He gave us. Dr. Madrenero was so emotional about him. She said multiple times how scared she was before, during and after his surgery. She said that he truly is a miracle. She was so ecstatic about how well he did and how quickly he recovered. We don't have tO go back until September 20th! I love hearing that my kid is a miracle...especially from doctors. I love it when God looks good.

He has continued to improve each day at home. He is starting to sleep better and he's eating better. He's very very active...crawling all over the house getting into everything he shouldn't just like every other baby his age. It's so great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment